Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Jonathon Edwards Winery, North Stonington, CT


The second stop on our Columbus Day Road-trip was one of my favorite vineyards, Jonathan Edwards Winery in North Stonington not only is it absolutely beautiful but they make one of my absolute favorite Zinfandel's (unfortunately for us it wasn't bottled for this visit), that's okay though the Cabernet was equally delicious.  
Onto the best part the tasting...


I have to admit they had some very good whites as well my favorite being the 2012 Estate Connecticut Chardonnay and the 2012 Napa Valley Chardonnay.  But on a chilly afternoon everyone was in a red wine kind of mood so the Napa Valley Cabernet it was! 


My husband was one lucky guy spending the day with us three and have I mentioned I absolutely adore these two who I never get to see enough!  Unfortunately for us there was a wedding about to start so we had to get on our merry way...




Barrels and Barrels of wine!


Quite possibly the absolute best vineyard directions sign I have ever seen, ever.  
It was a must capture for us girls after a very fun wine filled afternoon. 

All photo's in this post are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment