Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

It's A.....



Girl!!!!!
Better late than never but I had to showcase the fabulous Gender Reveal Party that my sister threw for us.  Along with the help of our parents it was a great way to find out what the little bean is going to be.  My sister had known since middle of December so the wait until February to find out was CRAZY and I have to be honest every ounce of me was convinced I was having a little boy (I guess I was wrong).  I highly recommend a gender reveal for anyone who wants to know the gender but doesn't want to find out in a stuffy doctors office - it was so special finding out with our closest family and friends! 

My sisters fabulous set up! 

Name suggestions were a total hit. 

The siblings were clearly divided!!!

My sisters homemade poppers worked so well and were AMAZING!

We are both so excited to be seeing pink in our future and I have been having too much fun shopping for little girls things the past few months - although between us my husband is slightly Terrified! 

No comments:

Post a Comment