Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer For Target


All the buzz going around lately is the Lilly Pulitzer collaboration with Target that goes to market on Sunday 4/19/2015.  I have to be honest as a life long Lilly lover I am absolutely shocked and unbelievably excited about this special collection.  I truly think it may be one of Targets best purely because of the huge selection of pieces but also because of the price point.  I mean Lilly for less than than $25.00 it's rare to find good quality pieces that affordable on Ebay let alone NEW!  Because of this I think this entire collection is going to be a total hit and quite possibly sell out faster then any other designer collaboration Target has ever done.

With that said I am going to give a few pieces of advice on how to tackle this and possibly walk away with some of your favorites.  Not only do I know how dedicated these Lilly fans are that will absolutely be counting the clock in front of their laptops and tablets until this becomes available in the wee hours of Sunday morning (myself included).  But I am known to call Target my second home - it is .4 miles away from my house and I am in there sometimes 7 days a week - its sad, slightly pathetic, and my husband has taken all of my red card privileges from me again as of last week.  With that said its time to start a game plan for shopping :)

1) MOST IMPORTANT!!!! List out all of your favorite pieces - I honestly have a list on my desk of must haves, wants, and if they are available in order of importance (see my list below).  It is a good think I am pregnant as its helped keep my list somewhat small!  The best place to pre-shop the collection is the online look book available from Target.com here.   Also check out Racked they have even more details including what items are online only (which I found out is a lot of the collection)!


2) Set up an account online with Target when you do this make sure to put in your billing address and preferred payment method this will make shopping a breeze.  Also sign up for EBATES here to get additional savings online! 

3)Time for the sale - According to Racked shopping the collab will become available sometime between midnight and 2am CST.  My biggest concern is that Target will run into the same issue that Lilly does during their annual sales where you cannot even access the site due to the number of users.  If this happens be patient and refresh until you can get in.  I am hoping Target is prepared for this though.

4) I think the best target plan is too purchase any of your must haves especially Online Only pieces first and check out then go back to your wants and available's and check out.  Anything that you didn't get try to scoop up at your local Target the next morning. 

5) Hitting the store - Target has already come out and said that Every Target store will carry the collection unlike past collabs where only some stores carried them.  I suggest if you are a die-hard to get to your local store between 7-730am.  I think certain markets will get hit much earlier, think Crazy Black Friday Style but you will have to be the judge of that.  From their hopefully everyone will be on their best behavior and you can walk away with some great stuff. 

What's great about ordering online is if you get the piece and either a) hate it b) quality is poor or c) doesn't fit right you can always return for free at the store!  Keep in mind though that the Lilly for Target collection has a 14 day return policy.  I do highly suggest though that you check out the Target size guides prior to ordering for a reference!  I hope that you find this list helpful and can snag some great pieces - Just remember Keep it Classy & Happy Shopping :)


Lilly Pulitzer For Target


No comments:

Post a Comment