Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Happy Anniversary!


Happy Anniversary to my other half, my best friend, my husband and most importantly the only person that will always make me smile on the roughest of days!!!  It has taken me 2 years to finally post pictures from our wedding...first off it took us forever to finally choose pictures for our album and at the point I figured why not wait until now!  Our wedding was everything I ever dreamed up, nautical chic was my inspiration and of course when it came to location there was no other choice than Cape Cod!  



Stationary Splash Stationers Located in Sandwich, MA Rose is a pleasure to work with and absolutely incredible with her work,
she took my vision and made it a reality!!




Bridesmaid dresses Lula Kate before I even got engaged I
 knew my ladies were walking down the aisle in Lula Kate



VenueWychemere Beach Club located in Harwich Port, MA - Michael and I walked in here and knew instantly this was where we had to get married it had everything we wanted beach, boats, it was modern and chic but also had a classic nautical cape cod vibe and the food was incredible...they surpassed everything we ever expected and the service is top of the line.  Karen took care of everything for us and neither of us worried about a single thing all day!!



Photographer - The woman behind the lens Nancy Gould she is the absolute best and I couldn't picture anyone else capturing the day as well as she did.  She was amazing to work with from engagement photos to planning, and the day of the wedding she made it a breeze knowing exactly what we wanted.  The best thing about her is she is so fun to work with and she never gets in the way if you are getting married on the Cape I highly suggest you hire her - you won't be disappointed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment