Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

1 Birthday, 2 Showers, and a Clambake!

Crazy Weekend

Happy Friday!  This weekend is going to be an absolute whirlwind, I have my nephews birthday tonight, My cousins Bridal Shower and M's cousin's baby shower Saturday afternoon. Once that is through I am finally off to my first weekend on Cape Cod! We're celebrating a small Family Reunion with my aunts and uncles from Norway and California with a quintessential Cape Cod clambake.  I am counting down the seconds for beach time, grilling, fresh fish and most importantly family.  Here is a sneak peak on what's coming with me - since it's still June the Cape gets a little chilly in the afternoon especially when you are on the water so I swear by packing light layers, and most importantly being comfortable with all the traveling I will be doing in 48 hours!

Nautical Rope Bikini (couldn't be more perfect for the Cape) 
Anchor Popover / Destroyed Denim Shorts / Classic Espadrille 
Lilly V-neck Tunic Sweater (this is a summer staple It can be worn with shorts,
 jeans, and I love it as a cover-up on the beach) 
Orchid Tunic Sweater (everyone must get this sweater it is light, 
comfortable and can be worn year round) / Pleated Short 
Nicole Wedge Sandal (these are great to throw in your bag 
or keep in your car to dress up a casual outfit added plus they are super comfy) 
Dangling Stone and Petal Necklace (cannot get enough of J.Crew's Jewelry EVER)

No comments:

Post a Comment